Yesterday went to Sadar Hospital. A poor aged woman told "never hate a human-being". Life is always learning. Today
went to burning ghat. Life is end there. Sometimes wonder what is the use of life! What should I do as a human-being. People marry make a family, try to
upgrade the family then one day the person die. Leaving behind him a lot of memory for other. Great people come and
go. Their thinking is today our 'food-for-thought'. To become a human-being: work hard, be sincere and do work honestly. We always do wrong. Once Confuscious told "
those are mistake which are not repair yet ".The little girl, wearing a cap, a top, and trouser; selling the lottery tickets. She is short in height. She is very smart! I pray
that she should not spoil.I believe in Marxism at the same time I also believe in nature. Marx was a great man. Sometimes I wonder why people
believe in other idealism. Because only Marxism can save human-society and OUR belove EARTH. Why I blog? At first I know it from newspaper. Then oneday I try it from Google. Living in a remote part of world I will
be surprise if people recognise me.It is a common phenomena: everyone want to be acknowledged. I hate most the sex talk in internet. Yes, it is natural,
nobody disagree with it that sex is a vital part of life. But is it necessary to expose it? A park ranger comments on my blog. I dont know why he/she finds it interesting! The internet is a wonder medim. It is a
window to the world. But again Marx come here, it is only for the have. The have not always loose the ground.Some days ago I heard about Euston Manifesto. It is said that it is the alternate of Communist Manifesto.I believe that American Imperialism will be end soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment